To Set Up Domain Authentication:
- Type in the desired domain
- Your domain needs to match the domain of your from address on the emails you are sending out. For example, if you are sending an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, then enter your domain as animalsthatread.com
- Next you need to add all the CNAME records that appear on the screen after you hit authenticate. You will need to add these records to your DNS host. This process will vary depending on your DNS host.
- It can take up to 48 hours for records to verify after you upload them into your DNS host.
Verifying Your DNS:
- Once you add your CNAME records to your DNS host, return to the Domain Authentication page and click verify.
Once you have authenticated your domain, you will need to change the ‘From Email Address.’ You can do this by going to the design page and clicking the second to last tab labeled 'Send From.' Once there, you will be able to click the drop down under ‘From Email Address’ to select the new send from. This is an essential part of setting up your rasa.io newsletter so that your newsletter makes it into your subscribers inboxes.
Here are are instructions for common domain hosts
- Go Daddy
- Word Press
- Google Domains
- Network Solutions
- A2 Hosting
- Inmotion Hosting
- Web Hosting Hub
- Green Geeks