How to add a google news feed as a source
- Go to www.google.com and search for the topic, keyword, or subject you want to create an RSS feed for.
- On the search results page that appears, click the News tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the News results and click Create Alert.
- On the Alerts page, click Show options.
- From the Deliver to drop-down menu, choose RSS Feed.
- There are also other options you can use to customize the rss feed in the dropdown lists like region and language.
- Once you've customized your feed, click Create Alert.
- Then you can select the RSS button on the next page to copy the rss feed into the Add a New Source page.