If you are having trouble finding your newsletter or test emails, try the following:
- Authenticate your domain. Start sending from your own domain so that your email provider (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.) can know and trust that you are sending this email.
Don't have your own domain or still can't find it?
- Check your SPAM! Emails from unfamiliar or new domains can easily be filtered here. Be sure to report it as a trustworthy email to avoid this happening in the future.
- Add the Send From address to your email contacts list. The default Send From address for all newsletters is 'email@example.com'. You can customize your Send From address in the Design page. If you do not have your own domain and choose to send from the newsletter.rasa.io domain, it is never a bad idea to tell your subscribers to add us to their contacts so they never miss your newsletter!
- Move us to your primary inbox if you use Gmail
- Add us to your VIP list if you use Apple Mail
- Add us to your favorites if you use Outlook