If you are having trouble finding your newsletter or test emails, try the following:
- Authenticate your domain. Start sending from your own domain so that your email provider (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc.) can know and trust that you are sending this email.
Don't have your own domain or still can't find your newsletter?
- Check your SPAM! Emails from unfamiliar or new domains can easily be filtered here. Be sure to report it as a trustworthy email to avoid this happening in the future.
- Add the Send From address to your email contacts list. The default Send From address for all newsletters is 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. You can customize your Send From address in the Design page under Send Settings. If you do not have your own domain and choose to send from email@example.com domain, it is never a bad idea to tell your subscribers to add us to their contacts so that they never miss your newsletter!
- Move us to your primary inbox if you use Gmail
- Add us to your VIP list if you use Apple Mail
- Add us to your favorites if you use Outlook
- Lastly, you can always check to ensure that you or your subscriber did not get unsubscribed from the newsletter. You can see this by looking at Contacts>Unsubscribed. If you are wanting more information as to why someone was unsubscribed, you can 'Export All' and view reasons. rasa.io will unsubscribe and or drop email addresses that have bounced.
Contact support if you need assistance.