When you add a new source, rasa.io automatically pulls the articles they publish into the upcoming articles page.
The dashboard will continuously pull in articles from your sources several times per day. You can even "refresh" your sources on demand by clicking the 3 dots you see on the sources page. The pulls will pause once your cutoff review window begins and resume after your next newsletter sends.
As soon as your newsletter sends out, the articles that came in after cutoff will appear and new articles will continue to pull in as they are published. Click here to learn about all of the other features on your Upcoming page.
Types of Sources and how they work:
- RSS Feed - This is the most common source. Most website publish their articles to a feed so that platforms like rasa.io can aggregate them for readers!
- Twitter - We will pull in the links to articles that are tweeted from an account you add as a source. We won't pull in text of the tweet, just the URL they post.
- Facebook - Similar to Twitter, we will pull in URLs posted to a Facebook page (must be public).
- YouTube - We will pull in the links to your latest videos when you enter your channel ID as a source.
- Linkedin - Similar to Twitter, we will pull in URL's posted to your organization's Linkedin page.