You already know how rasa.io personalizes content, but here are some tools to help educate your audience on how the newsletter works.
Fast facts you can give when someone asks "What's this is about?" or "How does this work?":
- rasa.io emails are meant to be informative and provide you with useful, relevant content on a regular basis
- the more you click on the articles, the more we can tailor the content to your interests
- we choose where the articles come from, rasa.io chooses which articles to send you
- we're only collecting topical data based on the previous articles you've clicked on, we are not accessing or using your data from other apps to inform these recommendations
- we do not sell your data
Short form example copy of how to introduce and inform your contacts about rasa.io:
We are excited to share the first installment of the [NAME] newsletter. Each week, our Smart Newsletter will compile articles from the [INDUSTRY] world and use artificial intelligence to personalize it with what is most relevant to you. We hope you like it!
Long form example copy of how to introduce and inform your contacts about rasa.io:
Keeping you aware of relevant news and critical trends that impact our industry and our organization is one of our ongoing - and most important - goals.
To help you stay current with the fast-paced news cycle, we are implementing a new service to our members which leverages Artificial Intelligence to deliver a personalized, [FREQUENCY] newsletter to your inboxes.
Here is how it works:
1. A curated [ORGANIZATION] newsletter will arrive every [FREQUENCY] in your inbox.
2. This service, along with our team, will mine industry-based news from a list of highly credible sources.
3. As you select articles to read, your reading preferences will be learned by the Artificial Intelligence and content will be tailored to match your interests over time. We’ll always leave some room to serve you new and different articles though!
4. We’re only collecting topical data from the articles you’ve chosen to click on within our newsletter, we are not accessing or using your data from other apps to inform these recommendations.
We are excited to include you in this brand new service and hope you find value in it! Please let us know if you have any questions.